Tanamera postnatal care set has been designed according to traditional Malay after birth therapies, which have helped new mothers cope with the stress after delivery for hundreds of years. Such traditional products are a ritual, as they help soothe and calm the mind, which enhances recovery. The elements of each product are 100% formulated from plant-based ingredients.
KING OF GINGER - MALAYSIA BENTONG GINGER WARMING MASSAGE OIL
An all natural oil that is infused with Malaysia Bentong Ginger that re-starts a mother’s internal circulation.
HERBAL BODY COMPRESS
Hot compresses provide the same type of stimulation as acupressure, and are used to stimulate tender or sensitive areas that can not be massaged directly.
Packed with amazing goodness of Bengal Ginger, Turmeric, Lemongrass, Kaffir Lime, Sweet flag, Tamarind leaves, Pandanus, Shikakai, Lilac, Jaeng, Wild turmeric, Galangal, Snake Plant, our steam compresses are made to help relieve muscular aches and pain while helping to improve blood circulation in the treated areas.
FIRMING HERBAL BLEND PASTE MASK
A combination of 100% natural ingredients used to cleanse, tone and reduce the appearance of stretch mark around the abdominal area. Best used after birth.
– Strengthens and firms stomach muscles.
– Stimulates loss of water retention.
– Tones lose abdominal skin.
– Stimulates blood flow to the abdominal area.
– reduces blemishes and dark spots that may appear on the abdomen.
Tanamera Postpartum Abdominal Wrap (Binder)
- The material is made of unbleached cotton which is soft yet durable for hours of comfort.
- The wrap is easy to put on, start from the buttocks and up towards the base of the chest, and most comfortable when worn under loose clothes.
- A postpartum wrap is an important recovery devise used in many cultures for a faster recovery from child birth.
- Heals diastasis recti and restores skeletal frame of the pelvis and ribs
- Stablizes the position of organs, supports uterus to contract
- Restores the hip shape
- Prevents uterine prolapse