Lymphatic drainage massage is a unique massage technique that purifies accumulated toxins in the body and promotes blood circulation. In addition to improving the circulation of the lymphatic system, it also helps to eliminate edema, relieve muscle tension, and calm the body and mind.
This 60-minute full body massage has been specially tailored with postpartum mothers in mind.
As mothers tend to exercise and move around less during pregnancy and postpartum, the lymphatic flow is relatively slow, and this leads to a buildup of metabolic waste in the tissues over time. When this waste is not drained away in time, it can lead to symptoms such as limb edema, fatigue, and muscle soreness!
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage Body Massage
- Clears lymphatic obstructions and maintains the smooth flow of lymph under pleural fluid
- Helps with detoxification and water retention
- Relieves shoulder, neck and back pain
- Boosts immunity, speeds up metabolism
- Tones the skin and reduces sagging
- Slims the thighs and buttocks
- Improves quality of sleep
*Tanamera’s natural massage oils are used in this treatment, and are free of preservatives, fragrances, artificial dyes and chemicals. Suitable even for breastfeeding mothers.