Pregnancy can put a lot of stress and strain on the back, shoulders, neck, and abdominal muscles of the expectant mother, and then there’s also the rollercoaster ride of emotions that come with the accompanying hormonal changes.
Herbal Senses’ 60-minute Swedish-style soothing maternity massage aims to help expectant mothers relieve back and neck pain, muscle tension and edema for a happy and comfortable pregnancy. Our Professional Massage therapists have successfully obtained a UK Certificate in Maternity Massage and have over 15 years of massage experience.
Using special Swedish massage techniques to massage the shoulders, neck, back, waist, buttocks, legs, and hands, our Swedish Maternity Massage offers the following benefits:
- Relieves common pregnancy-related discomforts such as lower back pain, neck pain, sciatica and muscle tension
- Helps relieve pressure on the lower back, pelvis and ankles and relax tight and stiff muscles
- Improves the lymphatic circulation system, promotes blood circulation in various parts of the body (including the placenta), delivers nutrients to the tissues, and aids in the elimination of waste from the body
- Reduces swelling in the arms and legs
- Elevates endorphin levels in the body, reduces anxiety, and improves quality of sleep
*All-natural Tanamera carrier oil (contains grapeseed oil, sunflower oil, cocoa oil, wheat germ oil and coconut oil) is used during the massage to moisturize the skin and prevent the formation of stretch marks.
*American-brand massage bed is used for optimal comfort
*Suitable for pregnant mothers after 16 weeks of pregnancy